❤u all yang terbaik,tercute,terlaris di blogger cik eyra❤

Wednesday 25 April 2012

simple title today ♥____________ ♥

holla blogger!!

don't want take too much time for speaking today~
just wanna wishes simple things~

i love toooooooo.........
  • Allah S.W.T
  • Nabi Muhammad S.a.w
  • my religons
  • my father
  • my mother
  • my sister
  • yonger brother
  • my opah
  • my L ♥ VE  ( D♥raemn)
  • zati arisha
  • wan zarifah
  • basyirah
  • farahana
  • fatin nur syahidah
  • nur hawa
  • rosdiana
  • akak love zeyda




ha, seee? guys, did u excited when you're name is listed? 
ya!ya! ya! i love them so much, please be jealous .. 
*BI AKU TAK SETERROR MANA,LEMAH*
tankiu for reading, lepppppchiuuuuu~

 ♥_______________________ 

 
pls:::: esok paper last, pray for me geng :'(   (♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment

wah ade orang comment la :')