❤u all yang terbaik,tercute,terlaris di blogger cik eyra❤

Monday 26 March 2012

i hate MSSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ='(

hey peepsss!

ok don't talk too much, first thing i hate MSSD(!) why?


because , from i form one never,ever and forever got the medal for MSSD ,most hate that(!) *tearingsssss*


second case,
i hate when someone whom force me for the races, ex, sports teacher(!)(!)(!)



i'm fed-up with my effort, my forth years effort exspecially at sports day, most i hate that!!!!



i hate when i try to got for wins,but the end case? i'm .........i'm...i'm... i'm...... fill....................... :'(



please someone help me? 



please help me?




please help me?



pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?



please make me smile again?







NO SPORTS FOR NEXT YEAR
NO TEARING
NO  CRYING
EVER
EVER AND FOREVER



i don't want running again (!)  at the hot red track (!) fully with audience (!)
i hate  pulsation day, with a guns ,and when its shooting loudly (!) i hate went my hearts begain beating fastly (!) FULL STOP !!!!!!!!! I HATE ALL OF THIS, lots day i cried with this,but no one understand me...no one support me.. i'm began lonely...fully with fearness ! tearness ! please.. i tired all of this..


P/S::: yang penting esok saya tak nak masuk final, saya penat (!) saya benci (!) saya akan buat main-main,lantak lah cikgu nak marah or what, yang penting saya sudah lari.. target saya cuma 4x100m DAN 4x400m sahaja, FULL STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wah ade orang comment la :')